All the negative posts are correct for Richard Wayne Wallace, Laura E Wallace, Unique Iron Doors & Ultimate Iron Works. There are literally 100s of people Richard Wayne Wallace & Laura E Wallace have stolen from.

They take your deposit and disappear, or in my case he brought the door but failed miserably to finish the job costing me thousands of dollars to get the job done right. I am one of his latest victims. He will lie to your face and not even blink an eye.

Richard Wayne Wallace & Laura E Wallace reside at 2005 Weymouth Ct. Arlington, Texas 76013. The house is in Laura Wallace name only. The company he is operating under Unique Iron Doors is not owned in any part by Laura E Wallace. Richard Wayne Wallace [REDACTED] DOB 08/08/1967 Passport [REDACTED] Place of Birth West Virginia. He has health Ins. through Laura E Wallace work (American Airlines).

I did prevail in small claims court July 6, 2016 for $5750.00 However, I will probably never see the money.

I am going after these crooks with a vengeance, they have to be stopped. If anyone cares to join me, you can contact me at 214-850-6993

Steve Symonds

214-850-6993

Colleyville, Texas

Reason of review: Your a Crook.

I didn't like: Are crooks.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 08, 2016.

Comments